Hogan RAAF C130H
- “License to deliver” A97-007
- 37 Squadron RAAF Lockheed C130H in three tone disruptive camo livery.
- A97-007 “License to Deliver” Nose art as applied during Middle East deployment.
Solid Diecast Metal with Landing Gear, Display Stand and multi- positional Cargo Ramp.
We Also Sell
Lockheed C-130H Hercules
|Lockheed C-130H Hercules||6"||8"|
Designed to function as a troop, medical evacuation and cargo transport aircraft, the C-130 Hercules was first flown on August 23rd, 1954. Built by Lockheed and capable of over 40,000 lbs of payload, this four-engine turboprop aircraft is quite possibly the most versatile tactical transport in existence. Its modern roles include airlift and airdrop, electronic surveillance, search and rescue, space-capsule recovery, helicopter refueling and aerial attack. Capable of takeoffs and landings from unprepared runways, the C-130 has even landed and taken off from a carrier deck without benefit of arresting gear or catapults.
The Hogan Wings "M-Series" range presents detailed, ready-made diecast models of military aircraft in 1:200 scale. Prized by collectors worldwide these little gems can build an impressive diecast collection. Don't be fooled by their small size, the level of detail on these models outclasses several larger-scale diecast aircraft ranges and has to be seen to be believed. Build a highly-detailed, accurate and wide-ranging military aircraft collection on a single display shelf and for an attractive price with Hogan Wings' "M-Series".
Hogan Wings "M-Series" diecast airplanes feature:
- Diecast metal construction with a minimum of plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Permanently extended sturdy metal landing gear with non-rotating wheels.
- Authentic fixed ordnance loads.
- Accurately detailed underside with concealed screwheads.